by annabelle

Friday, August 04, 2006

A Sequel to the Mare Island Incident





An aerial image by Google Earth showing the Mare Island parking lot where my friend took a U-turn with his bicycle and and got chased by a man in a golf cart.







My friend wrote to the Management of the Mare Island Golf and Country Club and reported the incident about the employee.
He didn't know he was writing to the person himself!!!

So the person sent him a
very arrogant letter stating ,

"..My family has
been in this town for over 100 years. I know the mayor as well as many of the
City Council members. You can tell them whatever you want and still won't be
able to ride your bike on golf course property. I'd do your research before
acting on emotion. By the way, I apologize for the typo, I didn't type very much
while getting my masters in accounting & international finance. Have a nice
day. .."

But this
is what the Vallejo City Councilman Hermie Sunga wrote,

"...
Thank you for your email.
This kind of thing should not be happening to our residents. I appreciate
receiving this information. I will discuss this with the management of Mare
Island Golf.
Again, thank you, sir..."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home